Broadband - D-Link DVA G3670B Setup Guide
D-Link DVA G3670B Setup Guide
This guide will assist in the physical setup, internet, and wireless configuration for the D-Link DVA-G3670B.
What you will need:
A PC / Device that can connect to the modem via ethernet OR wireless.
Ethernet cables (if not using wireless).
Connecting the device:
The power cable will be plugged into the circular port on the left hand side of the rear of the modem.
An ethernet cable can be connected into any of the four yellow LAN ports.
A phone line cable should be connected into the left most port which either goes directly into a phone socket or into the "ADSL" port of a splitter.
Logging into the device:
Open an internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox), once this is open type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
Login using the following details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Configuring the device:
- From the main setup page of your modem select the “Setup Wizard” to begin.
2. The next screen will give you a quick summary of what will be configured in the Setup wizard.
Press “Next” to continue.
3. You will then be prompted for a change in “Login Password”, this was the admin password you used earlier.
This step is optional, however if you wish to change the login password we suggest recording a copy of this password in case it is later required.
4. Next are the Time and Date settings in your modem, these settings are optional and you may press “Next” to continue.
5. The next page will contain your Internet Connection details. Ensure that DSL Auto Scan is NOT selected.
Please then enter the following:
- Country: Australia
- Internet Service Provider: Others
- Protocol: PPPoE
- Connection Type: LLC
- VPI: 8
- VCI: 35
6. The Username and Password details that have been provided in your Welcome Pack are to be entered on this page.
7. The following page will configure your Wireless Details, once entered press “Next”.
Note that your “WPA2 Key” is your Wireless Password provided in your Welcome pack.
8. The next page will allow you to adjust your local network. This is optional and does not have to be modified.
9. The next page will save the settings to your modem and perform a reboot.
Congratulations, your modem is now configured.
If you experiencing any difficulties with the setup of your Modem or require any other general assistance, please contact us on 1300 303 375 and we will be glad to assist you.