Broadband - TP-Link TD-VG3631 Setup Guide
TP-Link TD-VG3631 Setup Guide
This guide will assist in the physical setup, ADSL, Wireless, and VoIP configuration for the TP-Link TD-VG3631.
What you will need:
A PC / Device that can connect to the modem via ethernet OR wireless.
Ethernet cables (if not using wireless).
Connecting the device:
The power cable will be plugged into the circular port on the left hand side of the rear of the modem.
An ethernet cable can be connected into any of the four yellow LAN ports.
A phone line cable should be connected into the right most port (labelled ADSL) which either goes directly into a phone socket or into the "ADSL" port of a splitter.
Logging into the device:
Open an internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox), once this is open type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
Login using the following details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Configuring the device:
1. From the main setup page select Quick Setup on the left hand side.
2. A prompt will be displayed indicating that the Quick Setup will assist in configuration of the modem, select Next.
3. Enter the VPI/VCI for the connection as 8 and 35. Press Next to continue.
4. Next is the ISP Connection Type. Here we want to choose PPPoE.
5. The next page will contain your Internet Connection details.
Please then enter the following with the Username and Password details relevant to your connection.
6. The following page will configure your Wireless Details, once entered press “Next”.
Note that your “Password” under "WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK" is your Wireless Password.
7. Enter the VoIP details as shown in the diagram below where "VoIP Username" and password is replaced with the customer's VoIP credentials.
8. You should then receive the following confirmation page, press Save to finish the setup.
9. A final confirmation screen should be shown that ensures all settings have been saved successfully.