Outlook Express 6.0 Email Setup
1. Click on Tools and select Accounts
2. Select Mail and click on Add
3. Fill out the Display Name field with your name and click on Next
4. Make sure you have your email address in the email address field and click Next
5. Select POP3 for My incoming mail server, make sure you have pop3.spintel.net.au in the Incoming mail server field and you have smtp.spintel.net.au in the Outgoing mail server field then, click Next.
6. Make sure you have your username (does not include @spin.net.au) in the Account name field and your Password in the Password field then, click Next.
7. Click Finish
You are done and ready to start using your SpinTel email account.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.