Outlook 2002/2003 Email Setup
You may use https://chasms.com as a reference to email setup.
1. In Microsoft Outlook click on Tools and click on E-mail Accounts.
2. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3. Select POP3 and then click Next.
4. Enter the following information:
• Your name: Enter the name the way you want it to be displayed
• E-mail Address: Your SpinTel email address
• User Name: Your Spintel username/email address (without @spin.net.au)
• Password: SpinTel email address password
• Incoming mail server: pop3.spintel.net.au
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.spintel.net.au
Then Click More Settings.
5. Select Advanced and make sure Incoming server port is set to 110 and outgoing server port is set to 25, then click OK.
Click Test Account Settings to confirm successful setup as shown below and click Next.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.