Outlook 2007 Email Setup
1. In Microsoft Outlook click on Tools and click on Account Settings.
2. Select 'New'
3. Make sure 'Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP' is selected and click Next.
4. Place a tick in the box next to 'Manually configure server settings or additional server types' and click Next
5. Select 'Internet E-mail' and click Next
6. Enter the following information:
• Your Name: Enter your name the way you want it displayed
• E-mail Address: Enetr your SpinTel email address
• Account Type: POP3
• Incoming mail server: pop3.spintel.net.au
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.spintel.net.au
• User Name: First part of your SpinTel email address (If your address was 'email@example.com' you would only type 'john.doe')
• Password: Your SpinTel email password