Outlook 2010 Email Setup
1. Click on File and click on Info, then Add Account.
2. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
3. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
4. Please fill in the appropriate information
• Your Name: The name you want recipients to see when they receive mail from you
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Account type: POP3
• Incoming mail server: pop3.spintel.net.au
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.spintel.net.au
• Username: The first part of e-mail address without the realm (@spin.net.au)
(Example: if your e-mail address is email@example.com, your username is johndoe)
• Password: Your SpinTel email password
Make sure that "Remember password" is ticked and "Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" remains unticked, then click More Settings.
5. Select Advanced, make sure that Incoming server port is set to 110 and Outgoing server port is 25, then click OK.