Windows Mail Setup
1. Open Windows Mail and select Tools, then click Accounts
2. Click Add
3. Choose E-mail Account and click Next
4. Enter your Display name and click Next
5. Enter your E-mail address and click Next
6. Select POP as the Incoming e-mail server type and enter pop3.spintel.net.au in Incoming mail server. For Outgoing mail server, enter smtp.spintel.net.au.
You have completed the setup. Click Finish.
1. Select your newly created account and click the Properties button.
2. Choose the tab Advanced. In Outgoing mail (SMTP) enter 25 and 110 in Incoming mail.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.