Keep the same number that you have for a long time
Important: Prior activation, please make sure you have the SpinTel SIM with you and the number you wish to transfer should be active from your old provider during the transfer process.
1. Visit spintel.net.au
2. Go to SIM ACTIVATION by clicking Customers and then SIM ACTIVATION on the top right.
3. Enter My Account credentials and click Login.
4. Enter the details correctly in order to submit and validate the activation.
5. Security Verification - SpinTel will send an OTP code to your mobile, please enter the number on the field provided
Note: When transferring a number, make sure that you keep your current SIM in your phone, to receive a text with the confirmation code. You’ll be able to enter the code into the website to continue the set up process.
6. A confirmation page will display.
Note: Transfer process may take within 1 to 3 business days. While transfer process is in progress the sim from your old provider should work and will stop once the phone number has been transferred successfully. A notification will be sent via SMS or email at the same time.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.