Your mobile should automatically acquire the APN settings required upon activation, however, if you need to manually adjust the internet settings this guide will help you out.
1. Tap Settings > Cellular
2. Tap Cellular Data Options
3. Tap Cellular Data Network
4. Tap APN and enter YESINTERNET
To finalize the changes made, Power off your iPhone and switch it back on.
Note: Some iPhones may work without setting up an APN. This will only require you to Reset Settings (under Cellular Data) for the APN to be back on its default settings (i.e. iPhone 8, iPhone 6/6Plus)
1. Tap Settings > Mobile Networks
2. Tap Access Point Names > ADD or EDIT Existing APN Setting
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.