This guide will assist in the physical setup and internet configuration for the Huawei E3276.
1. An AutoPlay should appear on your screen shortly after installing the drivers on your computer. Select "Run Autorun.exe" to begin the installation process.
2. Click Next on the first screen to proceed.
3. Click "I Agree" to accept the license agreement.
4. Select the installation path, or leave as is (recommended) and click Next.
5. Click "Install" to continue.
6. Please wait for the program to install.
7. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation.
8. Shortly after completion, you will be prompted to enter an "SP Code". Please enter "broadband".
9. You will then be taken to the Wireless Broadband Application, click "Connect" to connect to your Mobile Broadband service
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.