- Customer calls to cancel an order (services not active yet)
Things to know first
- Order status can be found under Service in the overview of the account.
- The order status would either be Unprovisioned, In-progress, or On-hold.
- Unprovisioned orders are orders that are not processed yet by provisioning or not sent to the wholesaler yet.
- In-progress and On-hold orders have already been submitted to the wholesaler.
Section 11.13 Request(s) for Service(s) cancelled before the order has been processed incur no cancellation fee. Request(s) for Service(s) cancelled after the order has been processed (In-progress/On-hold) may incur a cancellation fee of $49 unless the order has already reached completion where the charge is $99 (GST inclusive) per service or service specific standard early termination charges (if applicable).
What to do
- If the order status is 'Unprovisioned', consult your team leader to request the cancellation of the order.
- If the order is already 'In-progress' or 'On-hold', add notes to the order regarding the intent of the customer to cancel and create a ticket to provisioning requesting cancellation. Provisioning only picks up Unprovisioned orders for processing so if there is no ticket raised, the order will not be cancelled.
- If customer recieved a hardware from a cancelled order, process Warranty Return (RA) - Hardware Return Only - Order Cancellation
- Advise the customer possible fees as provisioned in the Section 11.13 of the SpinTel terms.