- Customer requests to upgrade/downgrade
What to do
- Walk the customer through doing the plan change in MyAccount.
- If the customer is not in front of a computer, do the plan change for the customer.
- Make sure to confirm the new plan with the customer.
- Make sure to discuss the plan inclusions before proceeding with the plan change.
- Submit the plan change once everything is confirmed and educate the customer that the new plan will take effect on the first day of the next bill cycle.
- If the new plan that the customer is requesting is not in line with the existing plan, there will be no option available in MyAccount. Confirm first if the customer is eligible to get the new plan. If the customer is eligible, confirm the new plan that the customer wants, discuss the inclusions, then create an ATL ticket for tickets team to process the manual plan change.
Changing plan in MyAccount
Manual Plan Change/via Station