We sometimes get calls from customers whose services were already disconnected but would like to continue using them.
Possible reasons why service/s is disconnected are the following:
- Non Payment
- Disconnected Erroneously by Us
Non Payment Reconnection
- Ensure that the full payment of the account is collected. If the customer insists in having services reconnected without paying the balance in full, escalate the issue to your team leader for the decision.
Identify if an order needs to be created by Sales or if an ATL ticket needs to be created.
ADSL/NBN Service - If there is a cancellation work type on the account then, CRD should transfer the call to sales for an order to be created wherein service reconnection fees apply.
If there is no cancellation work type this means customer has not been completely disconnected yet and CRD should withdraw the closure.
Mobile Service - If the service has been disconnected within 5 months from the disconnection date then, an ATL ticket should be created for service reconnection.
||$59 (Telephone connection Fee)
Note: Reconnection lead time is the same as the normal order.
Disconnected Erroneously by US - Reconnection Lead Time
- Optus Bundle – service disconnected erroneously by us
- Disconnect happen 1 day ago Wholesale side – for optus disconnects, the earliest is 2 weeks ( we need to submit it like a new order again )
- Disconnect happen 2 days ago Wholesale side - for optus disconnects, the earliest is 2 weeks ( we need to submit it like a new order again )
- Disconnect happen more than 2 days wholesale side - for optus disconnects, the earliest is 2 weeks ( we need to submit it like a new order again )
- Telstra Bundle – service disconnected erroneously by us – wait for the inaplce to become available again ( approx. 3 days) we can reconnect the line in 2 days and DSL in another 2 days. ( 7 days total )
- NBN Bundle - service disconnected erroneously by us – we need to reconnect the NBN service, but will be a different service to what it was before and reconnect will only take 2 days ( confirm with Mah )
- Mobile/Mobile broadband – we can reconnect the service in 2 working days.
For cases wherein the services are no longer with SpinTel, but still shows active in Station make sure the appropriate CLOSURE is processed.