- Customer enquires about a phone feature or requests activation e.g. Caller ID, Voicemail, Silent Number, etc..
What to do
- Educate the customer of the corresponding charge for the requested feature.
- Get the clear agreement of the customer to the charge.
- Go to MyAccount if the customer is activating Caller ID, Voicemail, and Silent Number. Click on the phone service under the "MyServices" section in MyAccount then click on configure.
- If the customer is activating a feature that can't be activated via MyAccount, raise a ticket to provisioning.
Note: If the customer requests to activate caller ID, it is best you advise that it requires a touch tone phone to work.