If you're moving to a new house and want to transfer your service, you can either fill in an online relocation form, or call us on 1300 303 375 to get more information or start the process of transferring your services. To submit the request online:
1. Visit spintel.net.au
2. Login to My Account by clicking Customers and then My Account on the top right.
3. Select the service to be transferred and click Relocate.
4. Enter your new address, selecting it from the list, then choose your new contract length and click Next to continue.
5. Select the relocation date by clicking on the calendar icon and click Next.
6. Check that your current address and new address are correct and click Next .
7. We'll be sending notifications about the relocation to the contact details on your account which you can update if required. Ensure your billing address is changed to your new address if required as we'll use that address to send any legal notice or any other communication by post if the need arises. Click Next to continue.
8. The summary page confirms all the details for your service relocation so ensure everything is correct.
Read and confirm the terms and conditions and hit the Submit button to complete the online relocation request.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email and SMS with the order number and other important details. Please check your Junk Items and contact us if there are any errors.
Some services take longer than others to provision so ensure you've given us sufficient time to process. We rely on the infrastructure owners such as Telstra, Optus or nbn and there is generally a process which needs to take place.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Customers experiencing service difficulties should check our Network Status page for known issues before troubleshooting.